Azura at Quilalea and Ibo Island Lodge have put together a joint itinerary which showcases the best of the Quirimbas in an experience of history, culture, guided activities and beach!
|Fly CFA from Pemba to Ibo Island||Depart Pemba – Ibo Island (Daily) 20 minute scenic flight|
|Quirimbas National Park fees||Entrance fee to the park. Is a once off payment for the entire stay|
|Day 1 – 4:||3 nights for the price of 2 at Ibo Island Lodge||Step back in time at the majestically restored Ibo Island Lodge. Explore an island of intrigue with a fascinating, history and ancient cultures. Once Mozambique’s mighty slave trading centre, Ibo Island, has re-mained all but forgotten to the outside world for over a century. Nomi-nated for World Heritage status, Ibo is the most unique island you will ever visit! Idyllic sandbank beach, ancient history & culture, water sports, birding, mangrove forests, guided experiences, sumptuous sea-food, romance, luxury, and tranquility…Welcome to the Ibo Island Experience!|
|Day 5 – 7:||Boat transfer to Quilalea Island||Ibo Island transfers the guests to the sandbank which lies in the Quirimba Channel half way between Ibo and Quilalea. (20 mins)Quilalea will then collect the guests from the sandbank and continue the boat transfer to Quilalea Island(20 mins)|
|4 nights for the price of 3 nights at Azura at Quilalea||Azura at Quilalea has a relaxed and understated ‘Robinson Crusoe’ castaway style that belies the comforts and experiences on offer. Attention to detail, as ever with Azura, is paramount in the design, the finishes, and the overall wow factor of the island experience. The nine villas have been expanded and beauti-fully revamped in that subtle yet stunning Azura way, with spacious bathrooms, natural furnishings & pure African elegance.|
|Day 8||Fly CFA from Quilalea Island to Pemba||Boat transfer to Quirimba Island followed by 20 minute light aircraft flight to Pemba over the majestic islands of the archipelago|
|STANDARD SEASON : (1 – 18 Dec ’12, 16 Jan – 16 Mar ‘13)|
|HIGH SEASON: (1 July “12 – 30 Nov ’12, 17 Mar – 31 Jul ‘13)|
- All rates are quoted per person per night in US dollars (US$) Single supplements apply
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Total Rates (above) include at Ibo Island: Transfers, accommodation at Ibo Island Lodge, all meals, teas and coffees, unlimited guided tours, daily transfer to private sandbank beach, use of kayaks, EVAC medical insurance from Ibo, Mozambique VAT/IVA
- Total Rates (above) excluded at Ibo Island: All Beverages (beer, soft drinks, mineral water, local and imported spirits, local and imported wines, champagne, cognac, cigars and cigarettes). Motorized water sports and optional activities. National Park entrance fees and Community fees. Telephone calls. Flights and related taxes/fees. All items of a per-sonal nature such as Visa fees, Travel insurance and Gratuities.
- Total Rates (above) include at Quilalea: Transfers, full board accommodation, all meals, local beers, spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, sunset cocktail of the day. Snorkeling equipment, use of kayaks, baobab walking trails, laun-dry service, EVAC medical insurance from Pemba
- Total Rates (above) excluded at Quilalea: Visas, Champagne, cellar wines & premium spirits, Guided/specialist activi-ties, island hopping, dhow sailing, special private dining events & beach picnics, spa treatments, personal gifts & staff tips, National park fees & optional Rainbow Fund contribution.
- Age restriction: Children are welcome at Azura at Quilalea and Ibo Island Lodge
- All bookings taken are subject to the full booking terms and conditions and it is assumed that the client/guest has read and understood these. A copy is available on request
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required within this period to guarantee the reservation. Until this payment has been made, the reservation cannot be guaranteed.
- The full balance due is payable 45 days prior to arrival date
- Any booking cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50% cancellation fee. Any booking can-celled less than 15 days prior to arrival date will be charged 100% cancellation fee
- Booking payment must be via bank guaranteed cheque or bank transfer only. Credit cards are not accepted for book-ing payments
- Ibo Island and Quilalea reserve the right to cancel any reservation without notice, should the full standard terms & conditions policy not be adhered to. A copy is available on request
- In the event of any delays or factors out of Ibo Island and Quilalea’s control, Ibo Island and Quilalea will not be held liable for any costs what so ever, and any costs incurred (e.g. any charters, road transfers, unscheduled accommoda-tion, meals etc) must be settled directly to the third party establishments by the client.